- New Products
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Front Suspension
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Front Suspension
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Front Suspension
- 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird - Front Suspension
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Front Suspension
- 2016+ Camaro - Front Suspension
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Front Suspension
- 1968-1974 Nova - Front Suspension
- 1975-1979 Nova - Front Suspension
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Front Suspension
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Front Suspension
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Front Suspension
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Front Suspension
- 1963-1982 Corvette - Front Suspension
- 1964-1972 C10 - Front Suspension
- X-Gen - Front Suspension
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Suspension
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Suspension
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Suspension
- 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Suspension
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Rear Suspension
- 2016+ Camaro - Rear Suspension
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Rear Suspension
- 1968-1974 Nova - Rear Suspension
- 1975-1979 Nova - Rear Suspension
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Rear Suspension
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Rear Suspension
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Rear Suspension
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Rear Suspension
- 1963-1982 Corvette - Rear Suspension
- 1964-1972 C10 - Rear Suspension
- X-Gen - Rear Suspension
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Body
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Body
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Body
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Body
- 2016+ Camaro - Body
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Body
- 1968-1974 Nova - Body
- 1975-1979 Nova - Body
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Body
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Body
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Body
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Body
- 1963-1982 Corvette - Body
- All Products - Body
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Fuel System
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Fuel System
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Fuel System
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Fuel System
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Fuel System
- 1968-1974 Nova - Fuel System
- 1975-1979 Nova - Fuel System
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Fuel System
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Fuel System
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Fuel System
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Fuel System
- All Products - Fuel System
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Electrical
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Electrical
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Electrical
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Electrical
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Electrical
- 1968-1974 Nova - Electrical
- 1975-1979 Nova - Electrical
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Electrical
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Electrical
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Electrical
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Electrical
- 1963-1982 Corvette - Electrical
- 1964-1972 C10 - Electrical
- All Products - Electrical
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Engine/Driveline
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Engine/Driveline
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Engine/Driveline
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Engine/Driveline
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Engine/Driveline
- 1968-1974 Nova - Engine/Driveline
- 1975-1979 Nova - Engine/Driveline
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Engine/Driveline
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Engine/Driveline
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Engine/Driveline
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Engine/Driveline
- 1963-1982 Corvette - Engine/Driveline
- 1964-72 C10 - Engine/Driveline
- All Products - Engine/Driveline
- Climate Control
- Detroit Speed Vendors
- About Us
- Speed News
- Speed Links
- Speed Tour
Mooresville, NC (September 11th, 2018): If you love anything and everything LS related, this is most definitely the place for you! Holley LS Fest East at Beech Bend Raceway Park and NCM in Bowling Green, Kentucky is growing more and more as each year passes. Despite the threat of wet weather throughout the weekend, the turn out was bigger than ever with record attendance on Friday and Saturday, which made for a great time filled with LS-powered action!
Mooresville, NC (August 28th, 2018): We are excited to announce that the Detroit Speed, Inc. maiden voyage to Corvettes and Carlisle in Pennsylvania was a success! Carlisle is known for hosting some of the largest automotive related events in the Northeast for many years and our last visit was back in 2013, so we were due to revisit. It only made sense that we explore the Corvette show with the recent release of our SpeedRay™ and DECA-Link™ suspension systems for C2/C3 applications.
Detroit Speed Inc. Ready to Reclaim Battle of the Builders Title with Two Custom-Built 1969 Chevrolet Camaros
Mooresville, NC (August 6th, 2018): Detroit Speed looks to enter two powerhouse 1969 Chevrolet Camaros into the 2018 SEMA Show Battle of the Builders competition in Las Vegas, NV, Oct. 30 to Nov. 2, 2018.
Mooresville, NC - The Goodguys 21st PPG Nationals, something that we like to call "the big one." Each and every year we look forward to driving up to Columbus, OH and taking a shot at the Sponsor Shootout, New Product Awards, and of course the Street Machine/Hot Rod of the Year Awards. We are proud to say that the 2018 trip to Columbus was very successful for Detroit Speed, Inc.
Mooresville, NC - Racing for Warriors is a recently established event put on by Cheryl Herrick of Ponytail Racing that we were very happy to be a part of. The inaugural event took place on the skid pad at the gorgeous Virginia International Raceway (or VIR for short). The goal of Racing for Warriors is to give back to the wounded warriors who have served this country. Ponytail Racing has partnered with Operation North State who gives these US Veterans an opportunity to go on various trips and participate in activities such as fishing and now, motorsports!
Mooresville, NC - Cruisin' Ocean City is easily one of the largest car shows on the Northeast side of the United States. You simply cannot go wrong with four days of hot rod and muscle car action taking over the island! Unfortunately in 2018 Mother Nature let it rain, but the spirit of the event did not let a little water get in the way of enjoying all things automotive.
Mooresville, NC - The Goodguys Rod & Custom Association Nashville Nationals always promise a good time, and never fail to provide! With Goodguys now allowing vehicles up to model year 1987, you can see the shift in the next generation of hot rodding taking place. Lined up along your 1960's and 70's muscle at the autocross paddock you'll now be enamored with third gen camaros/firebirds, G-Body Monte Carlos, and the occasional Foxbody Mustang. The "later" model muscle cars are becoming more and more popular and we love it!
Mooresville, NC - Here she is! Stuart Adams' 1969 "TUX" Chevrolet Camaro Great 8 Ridler Contender! We would like to thank Stuart for the opportunity to build this car and everyone at Detroit Speed, Inc. for all of your efforts in making his dream Camaro come to life. Stuart looked to Detroit Speed years ago to build the ultimate car that looks as good as it performs, something that we are very familiar with here.
BMW North America Partners with Detroit Speed, Inc. to Blow Two Guinness World Records Out of the Water!
Mooresville, NC - Detroit Speed, Inc., and BMW North America - the commonalities run deeper than one might think. Detroit Speed, a brand known for its engineering and manufacturing excellence of chassis and suspension components, and handcrafting the rebuild of classic muscle cars. BMW, a brand known for innovative performance and beautifully designed, luxury vehicles. Both brands push the limits to provide only the highest of quality and perfection in everything they do, delivering to its respective customer exactly what they enjoy.
The Detroit Speed DSE-Z 1987 Camaro, Bob Gawlik's 1967 Chevy II and More Shine at the 2017 SEMA Show and the OUSCI
Mooresville, NC - The SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada attracts everyone within the automotive industry once a year to show off new products, new builds, and catch up with old friends while making new ones. This show is something that every car lover must see in their lifetime. The best of the best attend this show, and it is your chance to get up close and personal with some amazing vehicles. This is also your chance to see what’s new. For Detroit Speed, Inc. it was time to discuss our new C2/C3 suspension systems, the SpeedRay™ and DECAlink™.
Ryan Mathews Finishes 2nd in the Pro Class Auto Cross While Kyle Takes Home 4th at the Goodguys Southeastern Nationals
Mooresville, NC - The Goodguys Southeastern Nationals takes us out to compete in our own backyard at Charlotte Motor Speedway. This also means that the TGIF Party is hosted by yours truly, and this is a must-attend event if you want to get the scoop on what is new at Detroit Speed, Inc. Along with showing off our rides, this Open House attracts 300+ of the finest hot rods from all over! Cool cars, fresh barbeque, and good company is what we’re all about this weekend.
Mooresville, NC – The saying goes that everything is bigger in Texas, and if you’ve ever had the opportunity to fill your hot rod up at a Buc-ee’s then you know what we’re talking about! The final destination of the Goodguys Rod & Custom Association Hall of Fame Tour brings participants to the great state of Texas and Texas Motor Speedway for a weekend of octane filled activities. The 25th Summit Racing Equipment Lone Star Nationals attracts hot rods of all shapes and sizes along with an array of adrenaline pumping events such as the burnout competition, autocross, and even some NASCAR style ride-alongs on the full circuit!
Mooresville, NC – It’s no secret that the Chevrolet line of LS engines are continuously growing in popularity and with that, so is Holley LS Fest! Each year, Holley Performance Products and their partners host the largest event that is solely dedicated to the LS engine and it is a wild time. If you have an LS based engine in your vehicle, it is open to you for everything from drifting to drag racing and other forms of corner carving. It is THE place to be!