- New Products
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Front Suspension
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Front Suspension
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Front Suspension
- 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird - Front Suspension
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Front Suspension
- 2016+ Camaro - Front Suspension
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Front Suspension
- 1968-1974 Nova - Front Suspension
- 1975-1979 Nova - Front Suspension
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Front Suspension
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Front Suspension
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Front Suspension
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Front Suspension
- 1963-1982 Corvette - Front Suspension
- 1991-1996 Corvette - Front Suspension
- 1964-1972 C10 - Front Suspension
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Suspension
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Suspension
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Suspension
- 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Suspension
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Rear Suspension
- 2016+ Camaro - Rear Suspension
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Rear Suspension
- 1968-1974 Nova - Rear Suspension
- 1975-1979 Nova - Rear Suspension
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Rear Suspension
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Rear Suspension
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Rear Suspension
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Rear Suspension
- 1963-1982 Corvette - Rear Suspension
- 1964-1972 C10 - Rear Suspension
- 1973-1987 C10 - Rear Suspension
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Axle Assemblies
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Axle Assemblies
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Rear Axle Assemblies
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Rear Axle Assemblies
- 1968-1974 Nova - Rear Axle Assemblies
- 1968-1972 A-Body - Rear Axle Assemblies
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Rear Axle Assemblies
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Body
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Body
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Body
- 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird - Body
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Body
- 2016+ Camaro - Body
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Body
- 1968-1974 Nova - Body
- 1975-1979 Nova - Body
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Body
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Body
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Body
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Body
- 1968-1969 Corvette - Body
- 1964-1980 C10 Truck - Body
- All Products - Body
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Fuel System
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Fuel System
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Fuel System
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Fuel System
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Fuel System
- 1968-1974 Nova - Fuel System
- 1975-1979 Nova - Fuel System
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Fuel System
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Fuel System
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Fuel System
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Fuel System
- All Products - Fuel System
Headlight Kits/Wiper Kits/Electrical
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Electrical
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Electrical
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Electrical
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Electrical
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Electrical
- 1968-1974 Nova - Electrical
- 1975-1979 Nova - Electrical
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Electrical
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Electrical
- 1961-1966 B-Body - Electrical
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Electrical
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Electrical
- 1963-1982 Corvette - Electrical
- 1964-1972 C10 - Electrical
- 1973-1983 C10 - Electrical
- All Products - Electrical
- 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird - Engine/Driveline
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird - Engine/Driveline
- 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird - Engine/Driveline
- 2010-2015 Camaro - Engine/Driveline
- 1962-1967 Chevy II - Engine/Driveline
- 1968-1974 Nova - Engine/Driveline
- 1975-1979 Nova - Engine/Driveline
- 1964-1972 A-Body - Engine/Driveline
- 1973-1977 A-Body - Engine/Driveline
- 1964.5-1970 Mustang - Engine/Driveline
- 1978-1988 G-Body - Engine/Driveline
- 1963-1982 Corvette - Engine/Driveline
- 1964-72 C10 - Engine/Driveline
- All Products - Engine/Driveline
- Climate Control
- Detroit Speed Vendors
- Garage Sale
- About Us
- Speed News
- Speed Links
- Speed Tour
- Detroit Speed Inc - American Made for American Muscle
- >Terms & Conditions
Detroit Speed, Inc. Terms & Conditions
Hours of Operation
Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
Customers can complete a Contact Us form at DetroitSpeed.com/contact-us, or by reaching our Sales Team at:
Detroit Speed, Inc.
185 McKenzie Road
Mooresville, NC 28115
Detroit Speed, Inc. currently accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA credit cards for online orders. Wire transfers may be accepted on 100% pre-paid sales by calling our sales department directly to place the order, however, Detroit Speed requires all items be paid in full and the order will be subject to up to a 10-business day hold. Cash may be accepted for orders picked up at Detroit Speed’s corporate location in Mooresville, NC. Detroit Speed does not ship orders COD. Orders must be paid in full at time of shipment.
Detroit Speed, Inc. Made to Order items such as frames, axles, etc are built custom for each order. Detroit Speed requires a non-refundable 50% deposit prior to processing any Made to Order items. Certain vendor items like fuel tanks also require a 50% deposit or payment in full prior to Detroit Speed shipping these parts.
Pricing & Discounts
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are based on Detroit Speed, Inc.’s MSRP price list.
Sales Tax Policy
Detroit Speed, Inc. collects and remits sales tax as required by United States law, for transactions completed at our corporate location in Mooresville, NC and any transactions made to North Carolina customers on DetroitSpeed.com. If you are a tax-exempt entity, please contact our Sales team at 704-662-3272 prior to your order being processed with the required tax-exempt status information.
Validating Your Order
After you place an order with Detroit Speed, Inc., we will check the information provided for validity by verifying your method of payment and shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us if any payment or shipping information is incorrect.
In addition, as many of Detroit Speed’s parts and kits can be specific and customized, all web orders are reviewed for product details prior to being processed. If we have any questions or need additional information in order to process your order, we will contact you at the phone number and/or email address provided at the time of ordering.
If we reject your order for any reason, we will attempt to notify you using the phone number and/or email address provided at the time of ordering. We will process a refund only if the charge has been made against your card.
Detroit Speed, Inc. uses FedEx services for typical product orders. We ship via Ground unless 2-Day, or Next Day shipment methods are selected at an additional cost. The shipping costs shown in the shopping cart at DetroitSpeed.com are estimates only and may vary slightly once the actual order is packaged, weighed and processed.
Should your order require a freight shipment, Detroit Speed quotes each freight order individually through FedEx Freight. Our Sales team will contact you with a freight quote at the phone number and/or email address provided at the time of ordering.
All orders are subject to product availability. Detroit Speed reserves the right to ship partial shipments to the customer based on product availability. A shipping tracking number will be provided via email to the email address provided at the time of ordering.
In the rare event your order never arrives, notification of lost items must be received within three business days of the delivery date noted on the tracking service results from the shipping carrier. Detroit Speed is not responsible for stolen goods. If your product does not arrive and Detroit Speed can confirm delivery via the shipping carrier, please contact the shipping carrier immediately to report the goods stolen.
Detroit Speed is not responsible for damage received during shipping made by the shipping carrier. Please contact the shipping carrier and Detroit Speed immediately to report any shipping damage. Photographs are required for a damaged goods claim and should be taken as soon as damage is noticed. For damage noticed upon delivery of a freight order, ensure to “Accept Shipment with Damage” when signing for the order or decline the shipment or you as the customer may be liable for any future damage reported.
The FedEx Damage Claim Process can be found on FedEx.com here: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html.
International customers are responsible for any applicable taxes and/or fees incurred on your shipment upon delivery in to your country. Detroit Speed uses Cargo Brokers International for International shipments. For damage goods claims, please contact the Charlotte, NC branch at 704-357-3079.
All returns are subject to the prior authorization of Detroit Speed, Inc. Please call our Sales team at 704-662-3272 for a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Our Sales team will either authorize or deny the request for return at its discretion. All returns must be within 30 days of delivery, include a copy of the original invoice, be in its original packaging and include the RGA number on the outside of the packaging.
All products shipped are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer’s defects. If your order arrives with a manufacturer defect, please contact our Sales team at 704-662-3272 for replacement.
All products and their packaging must be in like-new condition. Products that have been altered, installed or modified are not returnable. Superseded, discontinued or obsolete items will not be accepted for return. Clearance items are sold as-is and will not be accepted for return.
All shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer. All returns are subject up to a 20% handling/restocking fee. Detroit Speed will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge minus any applicable handling/restocking fees. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
Detroit Speed cannot accept returns or exchanges of product purchased through a Detroit Speed dealer. Please contact the selling dealer directly for any items ordered by a third party.
Detroit Speed, Inc. will not be liable for personal, property, legal or financial damages from the use or misuse of any product we sell. The purchaser is solely responsible for the safety and performance of these products.
Detroit Speed, Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years (24 months). This warranty is extended only to the first purchaser of any product at retail and who has retained ownership of the vehicle on which the product was originally installed. This warranty does not include any labor or materials not furnished by the manufacturer or any shipping or towing charges. It also does not cover any product repaired or altered in any way, misuse, and/or misapplication of the product. All warranty replacement or repair privileges are void when a product is modified by anyone other than Detroit Speed, Inc.
A dated purchase receipt or invoice must be presented with all claims. If DATE CODING is removed from the product, the warranty is void. If the product is found to be defective, Detroit Speed will repair, replace or refund the purchase price at Detroit Speed’s sole discretion.
Detroit Speed will pay all normal ground shipping cost on replacement products when the products returned are found to be defective or unacceptable due to an error on the part of Detroit Speed, Inc. All products found by Detroit Speed to be non-defective will be returned to the customer.
Warranties of Outside Manufacturers (product not manufactured by Detroit Speed Inc., but sold through Detroit Speed)
Items offered by but not manufactured by Detroit Speed are warranted according to the manufacturers’ terms and are not covered by this limited warranty. Detroit Speed will not be responsible for any labor, installation and reinstallation or material cost.
Detroit Speed, Inc. expressly disclaims any liability from damage to persons or property as the results of an accident.
Detroit Speed also expressly disclaims any liability for damages caused by its product when used in a competition event.
There are no warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. Any implied warranties are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. This warranty further disclaims and does not include any consequential damages, loss of time or revenues, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, damage to the vehicle or components of the vehicle, any other type of consequential damages, or other incidental or indirect damages. Detroit Speed maximum liability under this warranty shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the product.
Some states may not allow a limitation on the duration of any implied warranty. The above warranty may not apply to you. These warranties grant to you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
The remedy for breach of this warranty, exclusive of all other warranties provided by law, is expressly limited to repair or replacement of any product of date or original retail purchase by the original purchaser. All products returned for warranty consideration must be returned with transportation charges prepaid. Purchaser’s remedy is limited to the repair or replacement of the product and shall not include any consequential damages or other damages, such as the cost of removal and re-installation of the product.
Errors on DetroitSpeed.com
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered. Please contact us directly if you notice any errors.
Detroit Speed Inc. does not sell, rent or trade customer names, mailing or billing addresses or email addresses with any other company. Any customer information collected may be used in one of the following ways:
For the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
To send periodic emails regarding information and updates to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Detroit Speed uses a secured server. All supplied sensitive credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on Detroit Speed servers.
Our orders are processed through Authorize.Net LLC: “As a leading provider of payment management services to hundreds of thousands of online businesses around the world, privacy and data protection are of the utmost importance to CyberSource Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Authorize.Net LLC, CyberSource Limited, CyberSource NI Ltd., CYBS Singapore Pte. Ltd., CyberSource K.K., CyberSource Payment Solutions Pty Ltd and other subsidiaries (collectively "CyberSource").” (Source: https://www.authorize.net/company/privacy/)