Detroit Speed 21.5 in. Detroit Tuned Power Rack & Pinion
Detroit Speed Aluma-Frame/Chevy II Front Frame
- 'Detroit Tuned' valving specifically to provide the increased effort and performance feel found in late model performance vehicles.
- All new components
- Every rack undergoes a rigorous quality check and is performance tested prior to being packaged.
- Includes polyurethane mounting bushings.
- Features an internal, inner tie rod boot balance tube.
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
- Replacement Power Steering Hardlines for Rack & Pinion 090220DS.$49.61Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.