Detroit Speed 24.5 in. Detroit Tuned Power Rack and Pinion
Detroit Speed Hydroformed Subframe
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- 'Detroit Tuned' valving specifically to provide the increased effort and performance feel found in late model performance vehicles.
- All new components
- Every rack undergoes a rigorous quality check and is performance tested prior to being packaged.
- Includes polyurethane mounting bushings.
- Features an internal, inner tie rod boot balance tube.
- Inner Tie Rod Ball-to-Ball Width: 24.5 inches
- Overall Width: 45 inches
- Linear Rack Travel: 4.5 inches
- Number of Turns Lock-to-Lock: 2.5 (spacers can be removed inside the boots on both sides to allow 5.5-inches of linear travel and 3 turns lock-to-lock)
- Mounting Bolt Span: 15.5 inches
- Centerline of Rack Housing to Centerline of Driver's Side Mount: 8.77 inches
- Mounting Bolt Size: 9/16 inch
- Outer Tie Rod Thread Length: 6 inches
- Outer Tie Rod Thread Size: 9/16"-18
- Input Shaft: 3/4"-36
- Recommended Flow Rate: 3 gal/min.
- Maximum Peak System Pressure: 1800 psi
- High Pressure Fitting Thread: 9/16"-18
- Low Pressure Fitting Thread: 5/8"-18
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
- Replacement Power Steering Hardlines for Rack & Pinion 090221DS$49.61Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.