Detroit Speed 24.5 in. Detroit Tuned Power Rack and Pinion
Detroit Speed Hydroformed Subframe
Part # 090221DS Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Detroit Speed's rack and pinions have been optimized to provide an exceptional modern performance feel on the street and on the track and are available in both standard and narrow widths. The standard width is 24.5" and the narrow width being 21.5". This is one of the only racks with a 21.5" width in the aftermarket industry!
- 'Detroit Tuned' valving specifically to provide the increased effort and performance feel found in late model performance vehicles.
- All new components
- Every rack undergoes a rigorous quality check and is performance tested prior to being packaged.
- Includes polyurethane mounting bushings.
- Features an internal, inner tie rod boot balance tube.
- Inner Tie Rod Ball-to-Ball Width: 24.5 inches
- Overall Width: 45 inches
- Linear Rack Travel: 4.5 inches
- Number of Turns Lock-to-Lock: 2.5 (spacers can be removed inside the boots on both sides to allow 5.5-inches of linear travel and 3 turns lock-to-lock)
- Mounting Bolt Span: 15.5 inches
- Centerline of Rack Housing to Centerline of Driver's Side Mount: 8.77 inches
- Mounting Bolt Size: 9/16 inch
- Outer Tie Rod Thread Length: 6 inches
- Outer Tie Rod Thread Size: 9/16"-18
- Input Shaft: 3/4"-36
- Recommended Flow Rate: 3 gal/min.
- Maximum Peak System Pressure: 1800 psi
- High Pressure Fitting Thread: 9/16"-18
- Low Pressure Fitting Thread: 5/8"-18
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
- Replacement Power Steering Hardlines for Rack & Pinion 090221DS$49.61Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.