Detroit Speed - Front Drop Spindle Kit
Compatible with 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 and GMC C15 Trucks
Part # 032090DS
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $100 a month with Learn More
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed Drop Spindle Kit improves the handling and performance of your 1973-1987 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 Truck while lowering the front ride height by 2.50-inch. The drop spindle kit includes forged aluminum drop spindles with forged steel steering arms. The uprights feature truck hub pack wheel bearings with a dual bolt pattern (5x5-inch or 5x4.75-inch). The hub bearings use OE-style GMT800 (1999-2006) Silverado brake design, allowing stock or aftermarket brake options.
- Lower your 1973-1987 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 2.50-inches with Forged Aluminum Drop Spindles with Forged Steel Steering Arms
- 100% Bolt-On for a Quick and Easy Installation in Your Garage
- Modern GMT800 (1999-2006 Silverado) Truck Hub Pack, Wheel Bearings with Dual Bolt Pattern (5x5-inch or 5x4.75-inch), Means No More Packing Messy Wheel Bearings
- Made in the USA, DSE Forged Aluminum Spindles with Forged Steel Steering Arms – for Strength and Durability
- Designed to Use the GMT800 Brake Calipers, Brackets, and Pads (requires DSE 13-inch dual drilled rotors) – Also Allows Aftermarket Brake Options
- Includes Spindles, Hub/Wheel Bearings, and Steering Arms
|Coil Spring Included||No|
|Coil Spring Lowering||N/A|
|Drop Spindle||Forged Aluminum|
|Product Type||Front Spindes|
|Sway Bar Diameter||N/A|
|Sway Bar Included||No|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.