Detroit Speed QuadraLink Rear Suspension Kit - Single Adjustable Shocks
1968-1974 Chevrolet Nova
- No compromises in suspension geometry
- Designed to work with Detroit Speed Mini-Tubs or stock tubs (please specify)
- Great ride
- Detroit Speed exclusive no-bind "Swivel-Link™" (Patented) technology
- With the Swivel-Links™ pinion angle and/or wheelbase can be adjusted without unbolting the link from the car
- High durometer rubber bushings, no heim joints to wear out and make noise
- Long upper arms for pinion angle control
- Improved anti-squat geometry
- Long panhard rod for rear axle lateral control during hard cornering
- Stock back seat can still be used
- DSE/JRi aluminum body coilover shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' valving
- Coilover Springs
- Lower links are offset inboard for additional tire clearance
- Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
- All links are powdercoated black
|Product Type||Quadralink Kit|
|Shock Type||Single Adjustable|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.