Detroit Speed QuadraLink Rear Suspension Kit - Single Adjustable Shocks - Bolt-In Axle Brackets
Compatible with 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 and GMC C15
- Adjustable ride height from 5” to 7.5” of drop to set the perfect stance
- Improved ride quality and stance for daily driving and light-duty hauling
- Powder-coated, 4-link rear suspension with trackbar for good looks and corrosion protection
- Includes adjustable Detroit Speed Swivel-Links™, Coilover shocks and springs, installation hardware, and C-Notch cut template for easy ride height adjustments
- With the Swivel-Links™, pinion angle and/or wheelbase can be adjusted without unbolting the link from the truck
- Laser-cut brackets compatible with original axle, wiring, and brake lines for an easy installation
- Adjustable upper shock mount relocates 1” up or down from nominal, allowing for a change in ride height without affecting shock travel
- C-Notch plate creates additional axle clearance at lower ride heights
- 100% bolt-on for a quick and easy installation
- Single adjustable shocks provide excellent ride quality on the street
|Product Type||Quadralink Kit|
|Shock Type||Single Adjustable|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.