Detroit Speed QuadraLink Rear Suspension Kit - Non-Adjustable Shocks - Bolt-In Axle Brackets
Compatible with 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 and GMC C15
Part # 041750DS Be the first to write a review
Ships via Truck Freight - Additional Charges Apply
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Detroit Speeds' line of suspension products is perfect for any Chevrolet C10 truck enthusiast! Continuing to reinforce thoughtfully designed products and modern-day ride quality, we ensure each driver, whether cruising or hauling, will enjoy the look and feel of their truck. The Detroit Speed QUADRALink is a great way to upgrade from a trailing arm rear suspension. Detroit Speed's exclusive 4-link geometry design is uncompromised and designed to achieve the best possible handling during all conditions. The patented "Swivel-Link" technology combined with tuned high-durometer rubber bushings allow the suspension to fully articulate with smooth, silent motion. This system utilizes a horizontal track bar that provides precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering. The track bar is also adjustable for roll center control at various ride heights, and the rear cross-members add strength and rigidity to the rear body and frame section.
- Adjustable ride height from 5” to 7.5” of drop to set the perfect stance
- Improved ride quality and stance for daily driving and light-duty hauling
- Powder-coated, 4-link rear suspension with trackbar for good looks and corrosion protection
- Includes adjustable Detroit Speed Swivel-Links™, Coilover shocks and springs, installation hardware, and C-Notch cut template for easy ride height adjustments
- With the Swivel-Links™, pinion angle and/or wheelbase can be adjusted without unbolting the link from the truck
- Laser-cut brackets compatible with original axle, wiring, and brake lines for an easy installation
- Adjustable upper shock mount relocates 1” up or down from nominal, allowing for a change in ride height without affecting shock travel
- C-Notch plate creates additional axle clearance at lower ride heights
- 100% bolt-on for a quick and easy installation
- Includes non-adjustable shock for a smooth ride
|Product Type||Quadralink Kit|
|Shock Type||Non Adjustable|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.