Detroit Speed QUADRALink Suspension Kit - Without Axle Brackets - Non-Adjustable Shocks
Compatible with 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 and GMC C15
- Adjustable ride height from 5” to 7.5” of drop to set the perfect stance
- Improved ride quality and stance for daily driving and light-duty hauling
- Powder-coated, 4-link rear suspension with trackbar for good looks and corrosion protection
- Includes adjustable Detroit Speed Swivel-Links™, Coilover shocks and springs, installation hardware, and C-Notch cut template for easy ride height adjustments
- With the Swivel-Links™, pinion angle and/or wheelbase can be adjusted without unbolting the link from the truck
- Adjustable upper shock mount relocates 1” up or down from nominal, allowing for a change in ride height without affecting shock travel
- C-Notch plate creates additional axle clearance at lower ride heights
- Includes non-adjustable shock for a smooth ride
|Axle||Without Axle Brackets|
|Axle Brackets||Not Included|
|Product Type||Quadralink Kit|
|Shock Type||Non Adjustable|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.