Ask our Experts, we're here to help!
In this video, Detroit Speed Sales/Technical Engineer, Dan Oddy and Fabricator, Mark McDonald install the Detroit Speed QUADRALink Rear Suspension System designed for 1964.5-70 Mustangs.
Detroit Speed 1964.5-70 Mustang QUADRALink Rear Suspension System features:
· Detroit Speed patented, no-bind SWIVEL-LINK™ technology allows the suspension to fully articulate with smooth, solid motion
· Tuned, high-durometer rubber bushings instead of heim joints
· Adjustable Panhard bar for precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering
· Aluminum body coilover shocks with 'Detroit-Tuned' valving
· Coilover springs
· Includes .750" OD x .156" wall rear sway bar
· Designed for a 3" exhaust
Learn more about the Detroit Speed 1964.5-70 Mustang QUADRALink Rear Suspension System