This kit provides you with the performance and convenience of a late model wiper system in a package that easily and cleanly mounts in your truck. The wiper motor contains a low profile, seven-speed wiper motor with 5 delays, low speed, and high speed, rotary switch, and wiring harness. The low profile wiper motor mounts to the factory mounting bracket. Our wiper kits feature easy install, push button windshield washer function, and lighweight wiper motors. The wiper switch and wiring harness plug into a wiper control module located under the dash. The wiper motor connector is already installed on the wiring harness, saving you from having to pin out the wiper motor connector. The wiring harness has also been simplified with new wiper control module design. The seven position rotary wiper switch now features a push button function for a windshield washer option. Once the push button function is released, the wiper blades cycle 3 times just like your current OEM vehicle. The wiper blades then continue to operate at the last switch position. The wiring harness includes a weather pack connector/harness for an inline windshield washer pump. Modern OE wiper motor design is more compact for a clean look. Complete your kit with the Detroit Speed Windshield Washer Pump Kit.
- Update Your Wiper System with Selecta-Speed™ Wiper Kit
- Simple two wire hookup – 12-volt switched source and ground
- Performance and Convenience of Modern Late-Model Wiper System
- Seven Speed Wiper Motor with Five Delays, Low Speed, and High Speed
- Push Button Windshield Washer Function - Use with Optional Washer Pump 121102 - Washer Option Cycles 3 Times (like Late-Model Vehicles) and Continues at Last Switch Position
- Compact Motor - for Extra Clearance
- Complete Wiring Harness - for Easy Installation
|California Proposition 65 Required
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.