Detroit Speed Ford 9 in. QuadraLink™ Narrowed Housing - C6 Floater - Powdercoated Satin Black
1964-1966 Ford Mustang
Part # 073530DS
Estimated shipping date: 09/09/2022
Notify Me When Available
Detroit Speed, Inc. offers Floater Axle Housings for Street, Autocross or Track cars. Floater axles offer improved handling with predictable and consistent braking and tire contact patch. Eliminates axle deflection and greatly reduces brake knock back and offers increased bearing life. Knock back occurs when the axle end and brake rotor deflects causing the rotor to knock the pad back pushing the caliper pistons back in the caliper away from the rotor surface. The driver must then pump the pedal to re-establish a firm brake pedal.
- Made in the USA
- Heavy duty round back housing
- TIG welded 3" tubes with .218 wall thickness
- QUADRALink™ brackets are TIG welded.
- Axle vent
- Fill and drain plugs included
- Available in bare finish or satin black powder coat
- Allows for use of ABS
- Can use with or without a parking brake
- Accepts factory C6 rear brakes as well as aftermarket rear brake packages from AP, Baer or Wilwood
|Axle End Style||C6 Full Floater|
|Axle Style||Ford 9 in.|
|Carrier Style||Ford 9 in.|
|Finish||Powdercoated Satin Black|
|Product Type||Axle Housing|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.