Detroit Speed Steering Shaft - Natural Finish
Chevrolet 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird with OEM Column and DSE or OEM LS Rack & Pinion - 1" - DD Column Output Shaft
Part # 092537DS Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed steering coupler kits are designed to be used with the Detroit Speed front suspension systems. The steering coupler u-joints utilize the latest in CNC machining technology. The U-joints are made out of the highest quality steel and have been thoroughly tested. Similar to OEM automotive U-joints, the staked needle bearing caps prevent loosening and adjustment malfunction.
- Use with Factory Steering Column & DSE or OEM LS Rack & Pinion
- Replaces Worn Out Rag Joint for Better Steering Feel
- Ideal for an LS Engine Conversion in 1993-2002 LT1 / V6 Camaro/Firebird
- Steering Shaft – 3/4”-36 Spline on Both Ends
- Column U-Joint with 3/4”-36 Spline x 1” Double “D” End
|Product Type||Steering Shaft|
|Shaft End 1||3/4 in. 36-Spline|
|Shaft End 2||3/4 in. 36-Spline|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.