Detroit Speed Anti-Squat Kit
1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 with Truck Arms and Rear Coil Springs - Adjustable Chassis Brackets and Angled Lowering Blocks
Part # 040119DS
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed anti-squat kit provides instant center and pinion angle adjustment on the rear suspension of 1967-1972 GM C10 trucks (fits factory rear suspension with truck arms and coil springs). The front truck arm relocation brackets provide four pivot point options to adjust the instant center & tune anti-squat for improved traction and acceleration exiting corners. Pinion angle/lowering spacers provide ride height and pinion angle adjustability. The slotted design of the pinon spacers allows for easy installation. 100% bolt-on installation.
- Truck arm relocation brackets feature four mounting locations to adjust instant center for improved traction and acceleration
- Fits 1967-1972 C10 trucks that came from the factory with truck arms and coil spring rear suspension
- Includes four 1-degree angled pinion spacers and two flat spacers, hard black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Pinion angle adjustment range: +2 degrees to -2 degrees
- 1/2-inch lowering per spacer, combine for a range of 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inch
- Electroplated U-bolts and hardware included – for corrosion protection
- 100% Bolt-on product
- Use with factory truck arms
|Product Type||Anti-Squat Kit|
- 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 Replacement U-Bolts with Rear Truck Arms and Coil Springs$59.95Qty:
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.