1967-1970 Mustang Front Speed Kit 1 SA
Single Adjustable CO Shock
Part # 031377-SDS
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed Front Speed Kit 1 updates the look, handling, and performance of your classic Mustang to modern standards. The Speed Kit 1 lowers the ride height 1.5-3 inches with control arms, coilovers, and shock tower closeouts. Coilovers have been "Detroit Tuned" specifically for the suspension system. This kit pairs perfectly with your Detroit Speed Rear Mini-Tub Kit.
- Lowers ride height 1.5-3 inches
- Coilover spring/shock relocated to lower control arm for improved ride control
- 1-piece style lower control arms include cross-axis bushing and heavy duty, adjustable strut rod pivot
- Upper control arms feature DSE Caster Tuner slugs for improved alignment adjustability
- “Detroit Tuned” single adjustable coilover shock allows customer to dial in their preferred shock settings
- Upper shock mount relocated under fender apron, making for clean engine compartment
- Shock tower closeouts improve clearance, allowing for wider front wheel/tire packages
- Compatible with all 67-70 Mustang spindles (not included)
|Coil Spring Rate||350|
|Product Type||Front Suspension|
|Shock Type||Single Adjustable|
|Sway Bar Diameter||NA|
|Sway Bar Included||No|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.