The Detroit Speed Front Speed Kit 1 updates the look, handling, and performance of your classic Ford Falcon or Mercury Comet to modern standards. The Speed Kit 1 lowers the ride height 1.5-3 inches with control arms, coilovers, and shock tower closeouts. Coilovers have been "Detroit Tuned" specifically for the suspension system.
- Lowers ride height 1.5-3 inches
- Coilover spring/shock relocated to lower control arm for improved ride control
- 1-piece style lower control arms include cross-axis bushing and heavy duty, adjustable strut rod pivot
- Upper control arms feature DSE Caster Tuner slugs for improved alignment adjustability
- “Detroit Tuned” non-adjustable coilover shock eliminates any guess work of adjusting shocks
- Upper shock mount relocated under fender apron, making for clean engine compartment
- Shock tower closeouts improve clearance, allowing for wider front wheel/tire packages
- Compatible with OEM spindles (not included)
|1960-1965 Ford Falcon/Mercury Comet
|Coil Spring Rate
|Sway Bar Diameter
|Sway Bar Included
|California Proposition 65 Required
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.