Detroit Speed Kit 1 Rear Suspension Kit - Base Shocks
1979-1993 Ford Mustang/1979-1986 Mercury Capri
- Bolt-on coilover conversion relocates the springs/shocks to the frame rail for maximum strength and wheel/tire clearance
- "Detroit-Tuned" coilover springs/shocks optimized for modern ride quality, handling and ride-height adjustment
- Provides clearance for custom exhaust up to 3" (depending on tire and mini-tub width, fuel tank modification may be required)
- Laser-cut brackets compatible with original frames and axles
- Bolt-on Detroit Speed Swivel-Links™ are stronger than factory control arms and eliminate bind, allowing the rear suspension to fully articulate
- Easily adjust wheelbase and pinion angle without unbolting Swivel-Links™ from the car for improved traction and lower driveline vibrations
|Product Type||Rear Speed Kit|
|Shock Type||Non Adjustable|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.