Detroit Speed Powdercoated Front Frame - Base Shocks - Bare Control Arms
1966-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II
|Control Arm Finish||Bare|
|Product Type||Chevy II Front Subframe|
|Shock Type||Non Adjustable|
|Spring Free Length||10in|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
- Tubular upper and lower control arms
- DSE/JRi aluminum body coilover shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' valving
- Torrington Bearings
- Coilover springs
- Power rack and pinion steering
- Integrated Splined Sway Bar
- Control arm cross shafts with caster tuner bushings
- Forged Detroit Speed Spindle
- Composite Sway Bar Bushings
- Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.