Detroit Speed Fox Chassis Stiffening Kit
1979-1993 Ford Mustang/1979-1986 Mercury Capri
- Fixes multiple Fox Body reinforcement issues with this single component, minimizing the need and costs to replace multiple individual components
- Reinforces the lower link pocket and strengthens the rear torque box to stop common cracking
- Strengthens seat mounts without interfering with stock mounting
- Connects the rear torque box to the firewall creating one continuous frame rail
- Fabricated from 2" x 2" x .083 steel tube and .090 plate for superior stiffness with minimal added weight
- Compatible with stock suspension
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Bolt-on Kit with Weld-in capability
- Fixes weaknesses in the upper torque box with bolt on solution to prevent tearing in cars up to 400hp
- Welding the kit in supports torque boxes in cars 400+hp
- Ties link pockets into the frame and floor pan on both sides of the frame rail, as well as connecting the two boxes side to side with a telescoping feature
- Provides second adjustment hole for upper link to help correct instant center on lowered cars
- Works with factory links in both hole positions
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.