Detroit Speed Front Sway Bar Kit - 1-7/16 In. Diameter
1967-1987 Chevrolet C10, and 1967-1987 GMC C15 with Factory Control Arms
Part # 031419DS
Estimated Ship Date: 04/05/2023
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $37 a month with Learn More
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed Front Sway Bar improves cornering and reduces body roll on your C10 while offering multiple advantages over the stock front sway bar. Detroit Speed sway bars eliminate the common binding of factory sway bars by using a low-friction ball-style end-link. Sway bar control is further improved by relocating the end-link outward on the factory lower control arm. Sway bar brackets are raised on the chassis to correct sway bar angles and improve ground clearance on lowered trucks.
- High Rate, 1-7/16” Diameter .188 Wall Front Anti-Roll Bar – Reduces Body Roll for Improved Handling
- 753 lbs/in Rate – 127% Stiffer than Factory Sway Bar
- Tubular Design – Stronger and Lighter than Traditional Solid Steel
- Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish – Looks Great and Prevents Corrosion
- Durable, Low-Friction Ball-Style End Links – to Eliminate Suspension Bind and Minimize Deflection
- Greasable Polyurethane Bushings with Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets – To Reduce Bushing Deflection and Minimize Squeak
- 100% Bolt-On System Includes All Required Mounting Hardware and Split Lock Collars for Positive Bar Positioning
- Fits Trucks with Factory Front Control Arms
|Application||1967-1987 GM C10|
|Product Type||Front Suspension|
|Spring Rate||753 lbs/in|
|Sway Bar Diameter||1 7/16" Tubular|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.