Detroit Speed Front Sway Bar Kit - 1-7/16 In. Diameter
1967-1987 Chevrolet C10, and 1967-1987 GMC C15 with Factory Control Arms
- High Rate, 1-7/16” Diameter .188 Wall Front Anti-Roll Bar – Reduces Body Roll for Improved Handling
- 753 lbs/in Rate – 127% Stiffer than Factory Sway Bar
- Tubular Design – Stronger and Lighter than Traditional Solid Steel
- Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish – Looks Great and Prevents Corrosion
- Durable, Low-Friction Ball-Style End Links – to Eliminate Suspension Bind and Minimize Deflection
- Greasable Polyurethane Bushings with Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets – To Reduce Bushing Deflection and Minimize Squeak
- 100% Bolt-On System Includes All Required Mounting Hardware and Split Lock Collars for Positive Bar Positioning
- Fits Trucks with Factory Front Control Arms
|Application||1967-1987 GM C10|
|Product Type||Front Suspension|
|Spring Rate||753 lbs/in|
|Sway Bar Diameter||1 7/16" Tubular|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.